Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home to Home

I gave Tawn the following instructions for our "follow the trail project":

Tawn.

I’ve devised a route from my academic home to my real home. Your starting spot is the Rutgers linguistics department on 18 Seminary Place and your destination is 218 Easton Ave. You goal is to reconstruct the trail I took using pictures I shot along the way. The pictures are numbered from 1 to 14 and follow the path I traveled. The subject of each picture is a location significant to my experience as an undergraduate here at Rutgers. By the end of this venture you will hopefully come to know me a little better because every picture contains a blurb on why each location is important to me. I intended for the route to be followed using google maps but if this proves to be too difficult, feel free to ask me for help or follow the route in real life.

Best of luck,

Allan

For anyone whose interested this is the path I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment